Service Level Agreement
What we do, how and when we do it and what we guarantee.
- GlueWP will respond to all support tickets within 24h.
- If your website is down we will respond within the hour.
- Low priority tickets will be actioned within 3 working days
- Normal priority tickets will be actioned within 2 working days
- High priority tickets will be actioned within 1 working days
- Urgent priority tickets will be actioned on the same working day
- GlueWP will keep a record of all support requests and provide a breakdown of support usage if you request it
- Support time is monthly and does not carry over from one month to the next
- GlueWP will install monitoring tools on your website to enable GlueWP to receive alerts on potential issues
- GlueWP will test on staging website plugins updates and theme before deploying to live website.
- If your support request require additional time outside of your plan to complete, GlueWP will advise in advance before commencing any work
- GlueWP will take support requests via help-desk, email or phone
- All site reports will be sent to you via email monthly (reports on request are available)
- If your website is not hosted in GlueWP servers, GlueWP are not responsible for downtime on your server, but support time can be used to rectify issues
- GlueWP do not support sites that contain offensive materials . Should such material become available on your site, we reserve the right to cancel your plan contract immediately
- We will require access to your site and web hosting account
- You must notify GlueWP of any plans to change themes, add new plugins or make template changes
- You must notify GlueWP if any other third party has access to your site to make changes of any kind
- You must ensure that all passwords for the site are secure and of at least 8 alpha-numeric characters with non-dictionary words
- You will provide GlueWP with access to your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts
- Fair usage – all our support clients are subject to fair usage of their support contracts. You will be notified of any over-use. We can then discuss options such as plan upgrades or Toast Time.
The SLA terms above outline the most common aspects of GlueWP support work and what GlueWP ask of our support clients.
However, every single site GlueWP look after is different and you will have different requirements.
Due to this, each support agreement has its own SLA that can be customised to meet your needs.
When signing up, you will be sent your own Service Level agreement to approve and sign prior to your support contract starting.